Millefiori Honey: what is it?
- From plants with a prevalence of pollen associated with Dandelion, Marasca, Robinia (Acacia) and Bramble, a fluid honey with a delicate and light taste is born.
- Dandelion, which gives a pungent and characteristic taste, is well mitigated by the other notes present within the honey. Marasca pollens give a bitter contribution reminiscent of almonds.
- Acacia, on the other hand, gives a discreet taste, with a delicate acidulous tip.
- The Bramble gives a dark note that pleasantly refers to the ripening of the fruit.
- Our Karst honey, whole virgin and certified organic, is treated raw rather than pasteurized. In this way it retains all its precious natural nutrients.