- The Alcohol-Free Echinacea Mother Tincture is a herbal preparation extracted from the Echinacea Angustifolia plant.
- This type of extract contains the total phytocomplex of the plant in aqueous form; they contain all the beneficial properties of medicinal and spontaneous plants.
- Rich in flavonoids and essential oils, the mother tincture of echinacea is used to stimulate and strengthen the immune system, in the production of antibodies. For this reason it is used in phytotherapy to favor the body’s natural defenses against infectious attacks by bacteria and viruses.
- The extract of the plant in internal use prevents flu states, especially in periods when our body is subject to greater stress, and treats the symptoms of colds such as fever, respiratory system infections (colds, coughs) and the urinary one.
- The Echinacea Mother Tincture is also used in external use for the preparation of ointments and lotions for the skin, with an immunostimulating , protective , anti- inflammatory action, in case of scars, canker sores, ulcers, dermatitis in general. The healing property is based on the plant’s ability to accelerate tissue regeneration and localize infection .
- Usually the mother tincture is made with alcoholic maceration of officinal herbs, alcohol and water for a certain period of time (20-40 days). However, to make the product also suitable for children and pregnant women , there are also Alcohol-Free Mother Tinctures , made with a mix of Water and Glycerin as solvents.
- Our alcohol-free mother tinctures are obtained thanks to an innovative type of Ultrasound Extraction , which allows the complete extraction of the plant material , while at the same time preserving the integrity of all the molecules contained in the plant. All this is made possible thanks to the shock wave produced by ultrasound which causes the mechanical breakdown of the cell walls.
- Ultrasonic Extraction is an extraction technique to which Bio accreditation can be conferred as this extraction is a purely physical process in which no chemicals are used or added, in fact natural solvents are used regardless of the solubility of the active ingredients.
There are no reviews yet.