- The Alcohol-Free Pilosella Mother Tincture is an herbal preparation extracted from the Pilosella plant.
- This type of extract contains the total phytocomplex of the plant in aqueous form; they contain all the beneficial properties of medicinal and spontaneous plants.
- Pilosella mother tincture is mainly used for promote drainage of body fluids and promote the fluidity of bronchial secretions
- Usually the mother tincture is made with alcoholic maceration of officinal herbs, alcohol and water for a certain period of time (20-40 days). However, to make the product also suitable for children and pregnant women , there are also Alcohol-Free Mother Tinctures , made with a mix of Water and Glycerin as solvents.
- Our alcohol-free mother tinctures are obtained thanks to an innovative type of Ultrasound Extraction , which allows the complete extraction of the plant material , while at the same time preserving the integrity of all the molecules contained in the plant. All this is made possible thanks to the shock wave produced by ultrasound which causes the mechanical breakdown of the cell walls.
- Ultrasonic Extraction is an extraction technique to which Bio accreditation can be conferred as this extraction is a purely physical process in which no chemicals are used or added, in fact natural solvents are used regardless of the solubility of the active ingredients.