- The Sage Mother Tincture Without Alcohol is an herbal preparation extracted from the plant of Salvia Officinalis.
- This type of extract contains the total phytocomplex of the plant in aqueous form; they contain all the beneficial properties of medicinal and spontaneous plants.
- Rich in bitter principles, phenolic acids, and flavonoids, Salvia mother tincture is used for digestive function,elimination of intestinal gas, combating menopausal disorders, regularity of the sweating process, and nose and throat well-being. It also has antioxidant and tonic action in cases of physical and mental fatigue.
- The plant extract, and in particular the Flavonoids, have estrogenic action believed to be very useful for many female disorders such as menopausal disorders and premenstrual syndrome.
- The Sage Mother Tincture is also a natural antispasmodic, also used ingastrointestinal disorders as a smooth muscle relaxant, useful in irritable bowel, digestive system spasms or menstrual pain.
- Usually the mother tincture is made with alcoholic maceration of officinal herbs, alcohol and water for a certain period of time (20-40 days). However, to make the product also suitable for children and pregnant women , there are also Alcohol-Free Mother Tinctures , made with a mix of Water and Glycerin as solvents.
- Our alcohol-free mother tinctures are obtained thanks to an innovative type of Ultrasound Extraction , which allows the complete extraction of the plant material , while at the same time preserving the integrity of all the molecules contained in the plant. All this is made possible thanks to the shock wave produced by ultrasound which causes the mechanical breakdown of the cell walls.