When you think of summer, beautiful days, free time, holidays and relaxation come to mind .. but unfortunately, every beautiful thing comes with some minor annoyances!
One of these is the feeling of heaviness and swelling in the legs, accentuated precisely by the rise in temperatures.
Have you ever suffered from it? Would you like to find a 100% natural remedy to fully enjoy the summer?
Perhaps you will find what you are looking for in this article!
What does the feeling of heaviness in the legs depend on?
Most women have disorders related to the circulatory system, which worsen with age.
Underlying these symptoms is venous insufficiency, a more or less strong blood circulation disorder, depending on the case. This annoyance has no seasons, but is accentuated in combination with certain factors:
- Unhealthy eating habits
- Use of some medications
- Little physical activity
- Sedentary lifestyle
Venous insufficiency can also lead to the development of varicose veins: veins that are enlarged, swollen and blue to dark purple in color.
How to relieve the feeling of heaviness in the legs?
At the base of every problem and / or physical disorder there is undoubtedly an incorrect, or rather inadequate, lifestyle.
For this reason, it is recommended to analyze one’s behavior and understand what is causing us this annoyance.
The two fundamental points to observe are:
- Pay attention to your diet: during the summer it is common to find yourself deficient in vitamins, minerals and fibers due to increased sweating and a lower appetite.
It is therefore important to re-integrate them with fruit, vegetables and lots of water.Water, in fact, helps to promote the tonic activity of the venous system and to eliminate excess fluids (also a cause of swelling, and consequently of pain in the legs).
- Do more physical activity: there are specific exercises useful for toning and strengthening the leg muscles. In the case of persistent pain it is recommended to consult a professional.If the problem is lighter, it will be enough to carve out some time for a nice walk, a swim or a bike ride!
You will see what a turn!
But remember.. nothing works if you don’t put in a little good will and perseverance!
What are some natural remedies for heavy legs?
Nature is always a great helper, whatever your problem is. Never forget that!
In this precise case there are specific allies:
- The Butcher’s Broom: useful for the functionality of the venous circulation and consequently for the functionality of the microcirculation in case of heaviness in the legs.
- Centella: helps prevent venous insufficiency, pain in the veins and night cramps due to swelling of the legs.
- Mountain Arnica: gives lightness and freshness to the legs, thanks to its strong draining, anti-inflammatory and stimulating action on the venous and lymphatic circulation.
And it is precisely from the synergy of these 3 elements, combined with our strength, Aloe, that we have created this product: THE LEGGEL!
To ensure that you can enjoy the summer to the fullest, we have decided to make you this super offer for the entire month of July. What do you think about it?
By purchasing a 100 ml LegGel, you will receive a pack with 12 single-dose sachets for free!